Here at Johnson Subaru of Cary, it's our goal to not only match you with the car of your dreams, but to also score it for a great price. Drivers in the Raleigh, NC area frequent our Cary, NC showroom for our vast selection of new Subaru models. Once you've found a model to fit your needs, our financing team is happy to sit down with you and explain the wide range of financing opportunities that we offer. Part of this process is deciding whether you would like to buy or lease the selected model, and we've outlined the benefits of each to help you choose.
Benefits of Buying Your Car
- At the end of your payment term, you own the car free and clear!
- You can modify your car with any parts and accessories you like.
- Purchasing can prove to be less expensive due to the fact that you're building equity.
- There is no mileage limit, which allows you to travel in your car as much as you would like.
- You have the freedom to sell your car when you wish to.
If you seek flexibility in mileage and would like to own your vehicle outright, then a loan may be the best option for you.
Benefits of Leasing Your Car
- Instead of paying everything upfront, you'll pay tax over time.
- You pay a percentage of the car's price, which often makes payments more affordable.
- There is no long term responsibility.
- Repair costs are much cheaper because they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- The value of your car will not depreciate and lasts through the lease term.
- You have the option to purchase the vehicle if you wish.
If you know how many miles you travel per year and like to switch up your ride every so often, a lease could be the right selection for you.